Brewffe's Jamun Cider Vinegar or JCV is prepared from the fleshy fruit Jamun which is also called as black plum (Syzygium Cumini). This vinegar finds exceptional benefits for the digestive system. It has cooled, digestive, carminative, stomachic and diuretic properties.
- Ayurvedic Properties According to Ayurveda, Jamun vinegar acts on "Kapha Dosha" and reduces it. It can increase "Pitta Dosha" so it the dosage should be administered and not consumed in excess quantities.
- Controls diabetes and helps in management of jaundice
- Beneficial for kidney-specific symptoms such as change in composition or color of urine
- Acts as oxidant and is highly nutritious
- Shows promising results in cases of spleen enlargement and liver diseases
- Efficient remedy for abdominal pain and gastric problems
- Enhances appetite
- Provides relief from urine retention and indigestion
- Serves as an astringent in case of chronic diarrhea
- Helps in treatment of urinary tract infection
- Lowers the risk of cancer
200 / 250 ml